- All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of ColorWhistle e.g.Facebook, are given proper acknowledgment
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offense
- You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the website
Information We Collect
- We collect the following personal information and non-personally identifiable information.
- First name, last name, email, country, city and other information you provide
- Content and other information you provide when using our website. Eg. Comments you add on our blogs, information you submit when you participate in our surveys
- Browser version, OS type, pages you browse in our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and other similar technical data
- Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Respond to queries/requests
- Process orders
- Resolve any problems with services/products provided
- Prevent activities that may violate our policies
- Generate services/products that meet your needs
- Enhance our services, we will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
To improve the Services and develop new ones
- Administer focus groups and surveys
- Conduct research and analysis of Users’ behavior to improve the Services
- Develop new features and services.
To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
- Address ongoing or alleged fraud or other misbehavior on or though the Services
- Analyze data to better understand and design countermeasures against fraud
- Retain data related to fraudulent activities to prevent against recurrences
To ensure legal compliance
- Comply with legal requirements
- Assist law enforcement
- Enforce or exercise our rights, for example our Terms of Service
Sharing Information With Others
- We do not share your personal information outside of Developervai. However, we may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, that includes,
- Response to a lawful request by public authorities
- A court order
- Safeguard the property or rights of our company
- Investigate/prevent violation in relation to the services we offer
- With our operational providers and partners
We also provide co-branded services or promotions with certain sponsors or other business partners. As a part of these services or promotions, we may request the submission of your personal information for participation and/or registration. We share this information with the sponsor or partner participating in the service or promotion. If the sponsor or partner collects your personal information, they may also share your information with us.
- With our affiliates
We share your information with our affiliates to help us with technical processing operations, such as data hosting and maintenance, customer care, marketing and targeted advertising, better understanding how the Services are used and Users’ behavior to improve the Services, securing our data and systems, fighting against spam, abuse, fraud and intellectual property infringement.
- For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
- When required by law
Applicable law may require us and our service providers to disclose your information if: (i) reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government investigation or other legal requirements; or (ii) necessary for the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law).
- To enforce legal rights
We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
- With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. When we do, we will make clear why we want to share the information.
- With our operational providers and partners
Developer Bhai follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies help us to know how you interact with our content and help us to improve your experience when you visit our site. Through cookies, we can know your language preference so that you needn’t change it for every visit. Also, from your activity on our website, we can target advertisements on third-party websites so that we can re-market our products/services to you.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.